Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Minibrute 2s headphone jack not working?
Staff
#1
0
0
Minibrute 2s headphone jack not working?

Hello. I recently purchased a Minibrute 2s, and it arrived today. When I got it working, I found that when I plugged my headphones into the headphone out no sound came out. However, when I plugged my headphones into the master out I got sound. I consulted the manual and google to no avail, does anyone know what the issue is here?

submitted by /u/Glitch_FACE
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:20 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3