Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is "too much modulation" a thing?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is "too much modulation" a thing?

My current case looks like this: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1143249

Being just a few months into Eurorack I've tried to stay true to the general mantra of having a lot more modulation than voices.

And I've been considering getting Tetrapad and Tete to finish it off with 2hp remaining for another mult.

However, sometimes I feel like I could use another voice, but I think that may be due to my inexperience. I like doing generative stuff mostly, but Tetrapad would give me some nice hands on control possibilities.

What would you do in my case? (Hah)

Edit: another option I've considered is something like Magneto or Morphagene.

submitted by /u/krapduude
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Bass++ Mods
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:09 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4