Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Question about uZeus draw
Staff
#1
0
0
Question about uZeus draw

Hi. I own a uZeus, with a standard 15V adapter. I currently have a Neutron, Hysteria VCO, and Mutable Instruments Ripples. They are all using the uZeus, and nothing seems to be wrong. The LEDs are working great, as well as all modules. It claims to only output 1000mA, and the VCO+VCF = 149mA. The Neutron is VERY unclear about it’s usage. So why is this working if, assuming the Neutron has 1,000 mA draw, I am at 1,149mA currently? (+12V)

P.S I have had this setup working great for about a month now, I have not had a single problem! I’m just curious.

submitted by /u/Attic_Salt_
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Arturia’s AstroLab Family Receives 2.0 U...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
UDO Audio DMNO ON: How Many Knobs Would ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0