Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Motif/MODX/MOXF/Montage free libraries or patch collection?
Staff
#1
0
0
Motif/MODX/MOXF/Montage free libraries or patch collection?

I want to get some good free patch libraries. Got the 4 available on the Yamaha marketplace, and would like to find more.

Considering that the MODX can open fundamentally any library file from anything since the Motif, up to the Montage, I would expect that there is a lot out there available, beside the paid libraries.

Does anyone have links where to find libraries? I did search around but found only few sites with free libraries.

Also are there any editor for libraries files? I believe libraries files contain both patches and samples, so I would assume there are editors/librarians to make your own.

submitted by /u/fttklr
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Audiomodern Releases Riffer 4 : Next-gen...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
New Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone :...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:26 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4