Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Elektron model:Samples VS Novation Circuit?
Staff
#1
0
0
Elektron model:Samples VS Novation Circuit?

I know this is more related to drum machines than synthesizers but I'm looking for as many opinions as possible. I'm thinking of getting my first drum machine and I'm currently torn between these two. I don't know very much a out drum machines but I know what I want in terms of sound. I hate the sound of super synthy/electronic drums and for the project I need the machine for I want something as "organic" sounding as possible, so I like the idea of something largely sample based so that I can pick and choose my own sounds, so ultimately I just want something tactile that can effectively sequence drum beats with some FX processing, but for thr most part I'll also be running the machine through guitar pedals and stuff. Anyway, I have the option to buy a sample or a circuit for the same price and I'm wondering if anyone has any comments on the two? Does anyone have any alternative ideas around a similar price point? I mean I would LOVE to get a digitakt or other more high end elektron gear and I know that would definitely get me what I'm looking for but that's out of my price point for right now.

submitted by /u/Shortugae
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7