Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Am I Audio launch I Am Choir
Staff
#1
0
0
Am I Audio launch I Am Choir

Am I Audio I Am Choir AI vocal ensemble virtual instrument plug-in

Created in collaboration with Tokyo-based music technology experts Neurotone, Inc., I Am Choir is capable of turning a single vocal track into a full choral arrangement while preserving the words and melody of the original part.



https://www.soundonsound.com/news/am-aud...h-am-choir
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
New Sounds For The Korg Opsix Synthesize...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
1010 Music BlackBox Gets New Features Wi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:01 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0