Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Am I Audio launch I Am Choir
Staff
#1
0
0
Am I Audio launch I Am Choir

Am I Audio I Am Choir AI vocal ensemble virtual instrument plug-in

Created in collaboration with Tokyo-based music technology experts Neurotone, Inc., I Am Choir is capable of turning a single vocal track into a full choral arrangement while preserving the words and melody of the original part.



https://www.soundonsound.com/news/am-aud...h-am-choir
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia AstroLab 2.0 Adds Sound Editing,...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Unofficial Firmware Brings Outbox 8 Supp...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0