Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Volca vs. Digitakt for looping fun!
Staff
#1
0
0
Volca vs. Digitakt for looping fun!

Hi all! I just got a nice sum of christmas money and I’m looking to expand my reportoire. I’ve been having a lot of fun with DAWless setups for a while and am wondering what the best move is and here are my predicaments:

Volca: - I’m looking at the drums and FM to be more specific. - I currently have a PO 12, and 33 (the rhythm and K.O.) and the monotron delay I’d be using them with. - I travel a lot, so having these in my collection would allow me to take them on the road, as well as play with them at home. - fit perfectly in my price range.

Digitakt: - I’ve heard really good things about it as a sequencer. - I have a copy of pigments 2 and an arturia keystep I would use alongside it, as well as a semiaccoustic guitar and bass guitar. - My brother has a push (1) that I may be able to borrow. - The Digitakt would be at least twice the price of the volcas, but in about a month’s time I’ll have enough saved up to afford it.

Additionally, I’m considering saving a little more still, buying a push 2 and integrating my ableton DAW as part of a loopstation setup.

Please share any personal experience, thoughts, and comments! Anything is welcome I really can’t make my mind up on this one...

submitted by /u/itwasprobablymelol
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5