Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Still struggling with creating sounds I want, need help
Staff
#1
0
0
Still struggling with creating sounds I want, need help

So I’ve had a deepmind 12 for a few months now and I’ve been after a nice saw sound for a while but I just can’t seem to get it. I can get a really nice saw sound on the lower notes but when I go above the kinda middle C area it just kinda has a clean sound rather than a nice fizzy saw sound. Does anyone have any tips? This is my first synth so I don’t know very much, I’m using a fender hot rod deluxe III amp and I’m beginning to wonder if that is what’s making it kind of clean rather than retaining the saw tone in the higher octaves. Apologies if this is a bad question!

submitted by /u/alreadyusedandspent
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
A/V Experiment: A Free Visual Music App ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:07 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Best Guitars for Jazz Beginners: 6 H...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:23 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0