Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Arbhar as a standalone FX module for external audio
Staff
#1
0
0
Arbhar as a standalone FX module for external audio

Hi everyone.

So I am currently trying to plan my first modular rack. The thing is, with all the hardware and software I already own, I really don't need a typical "starter system" of VCO+VCA+VCF. I am looking to get into modular for things that are exlusive to modular, which to me are generative capabilities, on the one hand, and unique weird effects, on the other.

The budget is very limited - for this first purchase, it's 1000 Euro, absolutely NMT 1500. So after a lot of thinking I decided that I'd just get a very low-module-count system for now, with space in the case to expand later.

So far, I've settled on Instruo Arbhar+Plaits in a Nifty case. So here are my questions:

  1. Will this play well with my other synths and my audio interface without any additional utility modules? Will there be problems with levels and/or connectivity?
  2. Do you think this is a decent configuration for my budget and my intentions (which are to produce weird sounds and/or process external sounds)?

Thank you.

submitted by /u/clara_venus
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Most simple VCF on earth
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6