Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Korg MS2000 & Radias owners...
Staff
#1
0
0
Korg MS2000 & Radias owners...

Hey guys, selling my unused Juno 6 to pick up a classic VA.

Some of you may think I'm crazy but the Juno gets no love these days (what with having the boutique and Roland Cloud vsts) so I really wanted to pick up a classic VA, as that's the era I grew up with and have the most nostalgia for (I could never afford one being a teenager in the late 90s).

I want to buy something I'm going to potentially keep for life, so I want to make the right decision. I've narrowed it down to the Radias and MS2000.

I LOVE the looks and the futuristic sound of the Radias, but also the crunchy tone of the 2000. Can the Radias cover much of the same ground? Those of you that had experience with these two synths, which one did you prefer overall?

submitted by /u/TheMightyPrinceRagu
[link] [comments]
Reply


Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Most simple VCF on earth
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7