Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking to throw an X factor into my production
Staff
#1
0
0
Looking to throw an X factor into my production

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I’ve been using FL Studio for years and I still want to stay keep the computer as my main hub, but I’m beginning to explore the idea of throwing in some sort of physical synth or...something...to throw a bit of an X factor into my production. Just something to freshen shit up, break out of old habits you know? My only equipment is a midi and a Maschine Mikro (I’ve left this like 80% unexplored because I can’t stand the menu diving and interface),</p> <p>I’ve considered simply adding a mic and recording some foley...might still do this but I’m just curious if you guys have any suggestions about a relatively inexpensive synth or tool that might fit this function. I also don’t want something with a super niche purpose (eg pocket operator, from what I have read)</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/ashmount_music"> /u/ashmount_music </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/dkdvia/looking_to_throw_an_x_factor_into_my_production/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/dkdvia/looking_to_throw_an_x_factor_into_my_production/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Looking to throw an X factor into my production - by SynthWizard - 10-20-2019, 03:04 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7