Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Modules for HNW, with Neutron
Staff
#1
0
0
Modules for HNW, with Neutron

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi. I'm a beginner in the modular world, and I currently own a behringer neutron, korg SQ-1.While I had a nice time experimenting with my equipments and guitar pedals(mostly fuzz, and reverb/delay), I watched lots and lots of youtube videos, and finally stumbled onto the deep ocean of eurorack, by ordering a used Niftycase. </p> <p>And I'm now looking for my first(or second... or third at the same time) module/modules to rack! I'm looking for some modules to pair with my neutron. Disting EX is a likely contender, but I'm not sure whether I can go through all the studying of the menu diving. </p> <p>I'm not that into making structured music, but rather into Drone and Harsh Noise. I would like to play with rich textural transitions, ear-piercing sounds, or just random beep-boops... Thank you. I have a budget of 900$ now.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/boiinblu_"> /u/boiinblu_ </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/12lkcs7/modules_for_hnw_with_neutron/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/12lkcs7/modules_for_hnw_with_neutron/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Modules for HNW, with Neutron - by SynthWizard - 04-14-2023, 04:16 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Adam Jones’ Guitar Tone: Sound Like Tool...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Gluon, DRUMFLX, BIT LAYER: Free Plugins ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
10 Minutes with HUM 2 : Nystrom Instrume...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:09 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Buchla Ziggy Synthesizer Now Expected To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
SynthSkool Intros Degauss Vintage Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Ocean Swift Intros Wave Editor For Mac &...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Evolving Drone And String Synth : K...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Spectral Sound Morpher : Dystopian Waves...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Free Four-Track Recorder For Windows : F...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:42 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4