Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can I trigger loops using a sustain pedal with an arturia keystep in ableton?
Staff
#1
0
0
Can I trigger loops using a sustain pedal with an arturia keystep in ableton?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>My friend showed me you can do this with an akai, and I was really wondering if I could do this with my arturia. Thanks so much!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Claunt_Sinders"> /u/Claunt_Sinders </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11z0gxq/can_i_trigger_loops_using_a_sustain_pedal_with_an/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11z0gxq/can_i_trigger_loops_using_a_sustain_pedal_with_an/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Can I trigger loops using a sustain pedal with an arturia keystep in ableton? - by SynthWizard - 03-22-2023, 11:25 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Overtonium Is A Free, Open-Source Additi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Woovebox Packs A Synth, Sampler And Sequ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Free Emulator Brings Waldorf Wave Sound ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Polyend Intros Loop 8-Track Performance ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shear Electronics Reliq Meets Anthony Ma...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9