Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help: What hardware can you use to distort and manipulate realtime audio?
Staff
#1
0
0
Help: What hardware can you use to distort and manipulate realtime audio?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi, everyone!</p> <p>Last year, you all helped me decide to pick up a Verselab and E4 Voice Tweaker. My son, my daughter, and I have all been enjoying the daylights out of this hardware. Thank you!</p> <p>Now I have a question that I haven't been able to answer with just Google:</p> <p><strong>Is there a kind of hardware could I use to take an audio source, specify what I want done with it, and then run that into my Verselab?</strong></p> <p>An example use case: I couldn't quite get a dropping bass sound I wanted. I was thinking of piping out a sound from a mic, then adding a time stretch, modulating rumble, chorus, and maybe some other stuff to get the sound I wanted.</p> <p>It seems like there should be some sort of box that would allow me to use external audio as the primary source, rather than an oscillator. I'm just not knowledgeable enough to even know what my options are.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/DesaturatedWorld"> /u/DesaturatedWorld </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11vo7je/help_what_hardware_can_you_use_to_distort_and/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11vo7je/help_what_hardware_can_you_use_to_distort_and/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help: What hardware can you use to distort and manipulate realtime audio? - by SynthWizard - 03-19-2023, 08:33 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Beautiful Chord Progressions for Guitar:...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2