Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Basic sounds I should know how to make on my Matriarch
Staff
#1
0
0
Basic sounds I should know how to make on my Matriarch

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I realized I’m having difficulty using my semi-modular matriarch because I’m too slow. I want to compile a list of fundamental patch types that I can practice so I can more quickly get in the realm of something usable without breaking flow. Does anyone have a list or suggestions of what to include? Thanks!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/david_chappelle"> /u/david_chappelle </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11vsi4a/basic_sounds_i_should_know_how_to_make_on_my/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11vsi4a/basic_sounds_i_should_know_how_to_make_on_my/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Basic sounds I should know how to make on my Matriarch - by SynthWizard - 03-19-2023, 08:33 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio OC616: A Modern Multipatt...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:05 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
zynaptiq LOUD and WIDE: A New One-Knob W...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:05 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0