Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yamaha Mu80? Looking for a first (used?) polyphonic synth
Staff
#1
0
0
Yamaha Mu80? Looking for a first (used?) polyphonic synth

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I have a fairly decent midi controller, and Im looking for a polyphonic synth.<br/> Looking at the vintage and used stuff, it seems like rackmount equipment can be a little cheaper, and I discovered the Yamaha Mu80. I was wondering if I would be able to control it with my midi keyboard, or am I totally misunderstanding the purpose of the gear? Im really looking for something I can use both with and without a DAW. Is it smart to look at the vintage market, or save up for something new? Any recommendations for a fairly affordable polyphonic unit that can be controlled via midi? Thanks so much! This community has been awesome, already recorded a couple tracks with a DAW but am really looking for something I can use with and without.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Claunt_Sinders"> /u/Claunt_Sinders </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11vvjjz/yamaha_mu80_looking_for_a_first_used_polyphonic/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11vvjjz/yamaha_mu80_looking_for_a_first_used_polyphonic/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Yamaha Mu80? Looking for a first (used?) polyphonic synth - by SynthWizard - 03-19-2023, 08:33 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6