Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you using for multi-synth stereo mixing?
Staff
#1
0
0
What are you using for multi-synth stereo mixing?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I have 4 synths (3 stereo, 1 mono), a Digitakt, and an Oktatrack. I’d like to have them all hooked up so I can hear them in stereo and ideally record them straight into my DAW. Am I looking for a massive stereo mixer or a high end audio interface with 12+ channels? I see lots of pics here of massive studios. What are you using for audio mixing and routing?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/joefuture"> /u/joefuture </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11byk52/what_are_you_using_for_multisynth_stereo_mixing/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/11byk52/what_are_you_using_for_multisynth_stereo_mixing/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What are you using for multi-synth stereo mixing? - by SynthWizard - 02-25-2023, 07:18 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:59 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:59 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3