Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Randomize LFO rate behringer Neutron
Staff
#1
0
0
Randomize LFO rate behringer Neutron

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey everybody ! </p> <p>So it's probably quite simple to solve, but I am currently learning and I just can't figure it out. </p> <p>I made a pretty cool sounding lead bass, and I would like to add some LFO to it to give it a little movement. By default the LFO being a regular movement, I'd like to get it to trigger randomly. </p> <p>I tried Noise-&gt;S&amp;H-&gt;LFO Rate, but then the LFO is just waaaaaaay too random. Like sometimes it won't trigger at all for several seconds. I tried to tweak it with the S&amp;H rate and glide knobs, but to no effect. </p> <p>Could someone help me out ? Can I actually do what I want ? And if yes how should I patch it ? </p> <p>Tldr; How do I patch the neutron so I can get a randomised LFO, while being able to keep it under control so it doesn't go too crazy ?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/DevAstral"> /u/DevAstral </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/dd9l3d/randomize_lfo_rate_behringer_neutron/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/dd9l3d/randomize_lfo_rate_behringer_neutron/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Randomize LFO rate behringer Neutron - by SynthWizard - 10-05-2019, 02:54 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:46 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
The M-VAVE FM-1 Frenzy Has Sound Designe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:37 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6