Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Behringer Poly D problem
Staff
#1
0
0
Behringer Poly D problem

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I am making this post to see if anyone has a similar problem or has a solution. I have a Behringer Poly D synth and after I play a 4 note chord 1 or 2 of the notes hold after I let go (the oscillator lights are on and you can hear the notes ringing). I am not sure what is the problem because it has never occurred before today. I am not very familiar with synths and would like help from someone who knows more. Thanks.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/treefingers44"> /u/treefingers44 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/112o4os/behringer_poly_d_problem/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/112o4os/behringer_poly_d_problem/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Behringer Poly D problem - by SynthWizard - 02-15-2023, 02:17 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:18 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
New Module Puts B.A.C.H. Into Your Modul...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Audacity 4 Brings New Tools, New Look To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Cassettone, “The Poor Man’s Mellotron”, ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Free Mods Bring New Features To Akai MPC...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fluxophone Turns Anything Into a Haunted...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
North American Electronic Sound Expo (NA...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3