Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Synth or Piano First?
Staff
#1
0
0
Synth or Piano First?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I am hoping to start making music soon, I have the ideas for it but I am centered on getting gear. I am torn between getting a synth or piano first. Both digital keyboards, but synth will either be semi weighted keys or non weighted (please tell me recommendations for whichever one) and weighted for piano. I have limited money, so one is going to come before the other, and I don’t know which to prioritize, as it may be a rather larger window between when they are both bought. Thank you!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/AN80810"> /u/AN80810 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/10z82k2/synth_or_piano_first/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/10z82k2/synth_or_piano_first/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Synth or Piano First? - by SynthWizard - 02-11-2023, 09:02 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Guitar Journal: Dumble is back with 3 am...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Cherry Audio Pentaphonic – The Power of ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Cherry Audio Revives The Rare Gleeman Pe...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Cherry Audio Pentaphonic – The Power of ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Arturia’s AstroLab Family Receives 2.0 U...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia’s AstroLab Family Receives 2.0 U...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UDO Audio DMNO ON: How Many Knobs Would ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2