Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Challenges with calibrating voice modules
Staff
#1
0
0
Challenges with calibrating voice modules

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>So I’m currently trying to calibrate my BIA using a multimeter (as described in the manual). I have a 4 digit multimeter. I feel like I might need a 5 digit for this task, but they are quite a bit more expensive than what I have now. (Anyone know of a reasonably priced five-digit?)</p> <p>I followed the instructions precisely and still am a number of cents off going up an octave. I ran into similar issues with my DPO, albeit a different calibration process.</p> <p>The BIA manual says a better method is to use a Peterson 490 strobe tuner…. That’s probably not going to happen :/</p> <p>What is the expectation for tuning across a couple octaves. Is it unreasonable to expect being fairly spot on? Any tips in general?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/sineseeker"> /u/sineseeker </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/10uytxd/challenges_with_calibrating_voice_modules/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/10uytxd/challenges_with_calibrating_voice_modules/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Challenges with calibrating voice modules - by SynthWizard - 02-07-2023, 08:09 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Focusrite, Novation, and ADAM Audio: Stu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Chip Sound of the 1990s with Hardware in...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:22 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0