Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
OB6 v P6 (I know this is an oft asked question)
Staff
#1
0
0
OB6 v P6 (I know this is an oft asked question)

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Ok, in the hope that someone will say something that pushes me one way or the other, can people give their opinions please? I've been crippled by indecision for OVER A YEAR now and having played both I can't make a choice. </p> <p>If it helps, I own a Prologue 16 which might cover some bases on one of them...? Probably both in different ways...argh. </p> <p>Basicall,...help me <a href="/r/synthesizers">r/synthesizers</a>. I'm losing my mind.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Goulders"> /u/Goulders </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/dd4wxt/ob6_v_p6_i_know_this_is_an_oft_asked_question/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/dd4wxt/ob6_v_p6_i_know_this_is_an_oft_asked_question/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
OB6 v P6 (I know this is an oft asked question) - by SynthWizard - 10-04-2019, 08:52 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Keeley Compressor Plus Germanium: 25th A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Music Man Albert Lee HSS: Country Twang ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Martin O’ahu HG-28K2: Acoustic Koa Beaut...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0