Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
any small new upcoming synths announced that are battery powered and portable?
Staff
#1
0
0
any small new upcoming synths announced that are battery powered and portable?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>When on long car rides as passenger or on flights I want the ability to play wherever, I imagine a backpack full of little music trinkets I can pull out of it and yes I know all about the pocket operators but I wanna know if there's anything coming out in the next year that we know of</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/ampleleverage"> /u/ampleleverage </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/10bxnci/any_small_new_upcoming_synths_announced_that_are/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/10bxnci/any_small_new_upcoming_synths_announced_that_are/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
any small new upcoming synths announced that are battery powered and portable? - by SynthWizard - 01-14-2023, 05:25 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:18 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
New Module Puts B.A.C.H. Into Your Modul...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Audacity 4 Brings New Tools, New Look To...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Cassettone, “The Poor Man’s Mellotron”, ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Free Mods Bring New Features To Akai MPC...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Fluxophone Turns Anything Into a Haunted...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
North American Electronic Sound Expo (NA...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:29 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2