Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
0-coast with BSP won't go below E-2
Staff
#1
0
0
0-coast with BSP won't go below E-2

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello everyone.</p> <p>I recently got a Beatstep Pro and I'm using it with my beloved 0-coast. </p> <p>Problem is, like the title says, I can't get anything below E-2. </p> <p>On its own, the 0-coast can go as low as E-0 (Pitch and Fine knobs fully counterclockwise). But as soon as I plug the BSP CV out to the 1V/Oct input, it jumps up to E-2 and starts using that as the lowest note. </p> <p>So when I play C-0 with the BSP, the 0-coast gives E-2.</p> <p>When I play E-2 with the BSP, the 0-coast gives G#4.</p> <p>So the best I can do for the 0-coast to properly track the BSP is to tune C-0(BSP) to C-3(0-c). </p> <p>Which is super annoying for basslines, to say the least. </p> <p>If anyone got a solution, I'll be forever grateful.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Sinane-Art"> /u/Sinane-Art </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/100olon/0coast_with_bsp_wont_go_below_e2/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/100olon/0coast_with_bsp_wont_go_below_e2/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
0-coast with BSP won't go below E-2 - by SynthWizard - 01-02-2023, 05:40 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6