Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Single-bus keyboard
Staff
#1
0
0
Single-bus keyboard

This is so bizarre and frustrating. I get a trigger and I get keyboard CVs that are what they should be, but I do NOT get a gate voltage (in addition to the gate LED being always on), and CVs do not linger longer than the trigger duration. Would I g ...


https://electro-music.com/forum/viewtopi...008#453008
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Single-bus keyboard - by SynthWizard - 12-19-2022, 10:55 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
In Memory of Street Art I
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Warm Audio launch the Mod Series
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2