Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I’ve got 8 SID 6582 chips, what should I do with them?
Staff
#1
0
0
I’ve got 8 SID 6582 chips, what should I do with them?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I’ve been sitting on these things for a while. Bought a PCB and case / panels to build the legendary MB-6582, but life has gotten in the way as it does and between realizing I was in over my head, nor did I have the free time to remedy that, the project is dead in the water. Wandering if any of y’all have any recs for easier DIY kits/custom makers/ideas about what to do with the chips. I guess I could always just sell them. </p> <p>(&amp; note, I’ve looked into Therapsid, promising, but pricey. Curious to see if any of y’all have experience with one)</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/happyamadeus"> /u/happyamadeus </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/zpsr8i/ive_got_8_sid_6582_chips_what_should_i_do_with/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/zpsr8i/ive_got_8_sid_6582_chips_what_should_i_do_with/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I’ve got 8 SID 6582 chips, what should I do with them? - by SynthWizard - 12-19-2022, 10:55 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
HK Audio ELEMENTS MK2: A New Compact Mod...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Custom Firmware Is Booming: Mods for Oct...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Mastering The Mix CARBON Q: A Connected ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:34 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0