Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can you run vocals through a Moog Sub 37?
Staff
#1
0
0
Can you run vocals through a Moog Sub 37?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I've watched every video I can find on the subject but I can't find any of anyone singing through a Sub 37. I have all the settings correct and everything plugged in, but I don't hear anything at all.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/SenorKlutch"> /u/SenorKlutch </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/dbk4sy/can_you_run_vocals_through_a_moog_sub_37/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/dbk4sy/can_you_run_vocals_through_a_moog_sub_37/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Can you run vocals through a Moog Sub 37? - by SynthWizard - 10-01-2019, 12:52 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2