Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Using third party power supply for Volka synths
Staff
#1
0
0
Using third party power supply for Volka synths

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello folks I have a DrTone power supply which I’d like to use for my volka synths, I already bought a polarity inverter as the Volka need positive but my question regards the difference in output they have. The original Korg one outputs 9V at 1700 mA while mine is 9V at 1000mA. Now I can adjust mine to output 9V but is 1000 mA enough or I risk burning it? Consider I only have volka bass, sample and keys would that be enough? I am no expert in electronics so I’d rather have an opinion before I damage my gear </p> <p>Thanks in advance!!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Vileda134"> /u/Vileda134 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/zi0zpm/using_third_party_power_supply_for_volka_synths/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/zi0zpm/using_third_party_power_supply_for_volka_synths/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Using third party power supply for Volka synths - by SynthWizard - 12-10-2022, 03:58 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Våld Labs TRESSE Combines Plaits-Inspire...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Warthog Promises Total Recall For Your E...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0