Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What are you thoughts on the Microcosm, Poly Beebo & Zoia Empress?
Staff
#1
0
0
What are you thoughts on the Microcosm, Poly Beebo & Zoia Empress?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello,</p> <p>I'm looking for a pedal to go with the Elektron Digitakt I have with I love and enjoy making ambient or IDM chillout music with. To further this I thought maybe an effects pedal would help.....</p> <p>Keeping it fun is important too, but what do you think of these onces I've narrowed it down too?</p> <p>Microcosm - Immediate</p> <p>NightSky - Immediate</p> <p>Poly Beebo - Learning curve</p> <p>Zoia Empress - Learning curve</p> <p>I did also think of skipping the above and getting a Syntakt too as the new patch is very good for drones.</p> <p>Thanks</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/G0nz0uk"> /u/G0nz0uk </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/z3p8gc/what_are_you_thoughts_on_the_microcosm_poly_beebo/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/z3p8gc/what_are_you_thoughts_on_the_microcosm_poly_beebo/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
What are you thoughts on the Microcosm, Poly Beebo & Zoia Empress? - by SynthWizard - 11-24-2022, 06:49 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
SoundBridge 3.2.0 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Kreuzberg Audio reveal Oberton
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Crow Hill Company release Children’s...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Neumann launch the KK 104 A & KK 105 A
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
LW6 wireless headphones from Lewitt Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Avalanche Tones introduce Noise Suite
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Apple Mac Studio with M5 Max: First Impr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:15 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4