Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any limiter unit to match with a Model Samples?
Staff
#1
0
0
Any limiter unit to match with a Model Samples?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi, I have a Model:Samples that I use sometimes as a normal drum machine, sometimes as an instrument on its own. One thing I really like about this unit, is cranking the delay feedback up beyond self oscillation and start playing with filters and stuff. It sounds amazing, but it is also really dangerous for both my sound system and my hearing abilities, imagine doing this on stage. So I was thinking about a limiter or compressor pedal or something like that to keep the volume levels <em>safe</em>. </p> <p>Do you know any cheap unit (no more than 100€, I'm in Europe btw) that can do this work? Something I can bring to a gig, not a rack unit. Thanks</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/FerorRaptor"> /u/FerorRaptor </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/yyglij/any_limiter_unit_to_match_with_a_model_samples/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/yyglij/any_limiter_unit_to_match_with_a_model_samples/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Any limiter unit to match with a Model Samples? - by SynthWizard - 11-18-2022, 06:21 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Polysynth With A Vocoder : Gazillion Ind...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:40 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3