Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Today Novation stunned me and I have to write about it
Staff
#1
0
0
Today Novation stunned me and I have to write about it

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>A month or so ago I bought a Novation Launchpad Mini III to use as a launcher for Algoriddm DJay and Ableton. I found that the launchpad was doing something weird when launching loops on Djay and Novation support quickly identified this as the fact that the launchpad sends out midi signals on 2 channels and Djay was action on both signals.</p> <p>Fast forward 2 weeks and I get a notification of a firmware update into which Novation had added a fix for my specific problem.</p> <p>Not only was I stunned that they had made this update, made it so quickly but also that they had the systems in place to allow them to notify me once it was fixed.</p> <p>These guys are amazing and I just want to share my elation at how good the customer service is that I have experienced.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Bright-Intention3266"> /u/Bright-Intention3266 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/yxhqyr/today_novation_stunned_me_and_i_have_to_write/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/yxhqyr/today_novation_stunned_me_and_i_have_to_write/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Today Novation stunned me and I have to write about it - by SynthWizard - 11-18-2022, 06:21 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:47 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
VirtualDJ 2026: New AI Updates Bring Sho...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:19 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1