Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
12v +/- question
Staff
#1
0
0
12v +/- question

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>12v +/- question</p> <p>Hi, I was trying to figure out a way to check if my eurorack modules were working and I'm was sitting around thinking where I could get a good 12v power source and ....Shaaa-Zhaaam...it hit me. My car just happens to have 12v's sitting underneath the hood!!!! I'm soooo excited I don't have to spend any extra money! So do I just get a jumper with gator clips to go red stripe to 12v+ battery power and black wire to 12v- of battery? I'm thinking I should get some lights and effects from the module. Am I thinking right or am I way off? Thanks for helping.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/CCCP-Thyratron-6J1P"> /u/CCCP-Thyratron-6J1P </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/yvq74v/12v_question/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/yvq74v/12v_question/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
12v +/- question - by SynthWizard - 11-15-2022, 09:02 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Impressive Deals From 3 Big Brands: Artu...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
5 of the Best Samplers with Analog Filte...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:03 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:21 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6