Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Weird/experimental synths?
Staff
#1
0
0
Weird/experimental synths?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>So I’m trying to find some synths that can produce a lot of weird and space sounds something along the lines of this <a href="https://youtu.be/nsKPz8VfP_M">https://youtu.be/nsKPz8VfP_M</a> . I know a lot of this stuff was done with vintage modular and semi-modular synths which are outrageously overpriced today so I’m looking for some good modern alternatives that can produce experimental sounds. I have a Korg Ms-20 mini which is very capable but I still feel like it’s not quite what I’m looking for. Any recommendations?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/BoomerHater"> /u/BoomerHater </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/yus4j9/weirdexperimental_synths/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/yus4j9/weirdexperimental_synths/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Weird/experimental synths? - by SynthWizard - 11-14-2022, 06:08 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Finalist 2 from Tim Exile
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Two notes to launch the Captor X Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Antares release AutoTune Advanced
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Expressive E update the Osmose
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Synchro Arts unveil VocAlign 7
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:14 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Guitar Journal: Dumble is back with 3 am...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Cherry Audio Pentaphonic – The Power of ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:28 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3