Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Yamaha Montage's Expression and sustain pedals don't work!
Staff
#1
0
0
My Yamaha Montage's Expression and sustain pedals don't work!

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I have never had a problem with it until now, I unplugged and re-plugged a trs cable instead of a ts for the expression pedal cause I realized it wasn't working. Now the sustain does not even work! I unplugged both and re-plugged both, even trying the second expression pedal slot and still nothing. </p> <p>When I plug it in though I get a mute sound because it was assigned to be a volume pedal and same thing for the other slot, it was meant to be used to control the super knob when I used two pedals and that just resets to the left position and does not change when I use the pedal. I tried powering it down and it didn't work, so I powered down the entire setup with the power strips and turned it back on and STILL the same issue. </p> <p>I went in utility settings and I could not find anything to do with a sustain pedal option, I googled &quot;Yamaha montage pedals not working&quot; and nothing popped up that had to do with my issue. What the hell is going on I need help I have never had a problem I could not solve with my synths.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Johnny_adi"> /u/Johnny_adi </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ysjhha/my_yamaha_montages_expression_and_sustain_pedals/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/ysjhha/my_yamaha_montages_expression_and_sustain_pedals/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
My Yamaha Montage's Expression and sustain pedals don't work! - by SynthWizard - 11-11-2022, 04:46 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:01 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:01 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:58 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2