Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to create my first setup?
Staff
#1
0
0
How to create my first setup?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi everyone, beginner here,</p> <p>I’m planning on buying some gear, but I’m not sure what I need for a setup (audio interface, connections etc.). Can you recommend me resources on how to create a setup for synthesizers? I’m really stupid and don’t want to screw myself over when creating a setup so any info will be really appreciated.</p> <p>P.S. I’m into techno production but I have only used DAWs for it before. I would really like to hear your recommendations.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/memoslw"> /u/memoslw </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/yri0fw/how_to_create_my_first_setup/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/yri0fw/how_to_create_my_first_setup/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How to create my first setup? - by SynthWizard - 11-10-2022, 11:48 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Museum of Synthesizers present the Artur...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
ReSing Voices Vol 2 from IK Multimedia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the MiniFreak
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
VSL introduce Synchron Cimbalom & World ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Gibson & Baggs unveil HiFi DNA pickup
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Image-Line & Antares reveal AutoTune Go
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Modartt launch Airteq
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:13 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Polyend introduce the Loop
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Waves introduce Tracks Live 2.0
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 02:54 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2