Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help me find a replacement synth... or the original thing. I'm ready to pay.
Staff
#1
0
0
Help me find a replacement synth... or the original thing. I'm ready to pay.

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Many eons back I was blessed with a trial version of a virtual synth (VST) as part of a package trial version of the premium Cakewalk product... Sonar, but with all the bells and whistles (literally). </p> <p>The main synth in this recording is from the package. </p> <p>The synth was called Rapture. Maybe Rapture...something like 3 or some other adjectives... </p> <p>I can't remember the name of the actual patch / tone etc.... It was under the category &quot;leads&quot;....</p> <p>Cakewalk is now very different. I don't know how to find this favorite synth sound.... </p> <p>Here's the the recording I uploaded... It's a stereo synth, which is nice....</p> <p><a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAjx94uPtBs">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAjx94uPtBs</a></p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/mavaction"> /u/mavaction </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/yfgtkf/help_me_find_a_replacement_synth_or_the_original/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/yfgtkf/help_me_find_a_replacement_synth_or_the_original/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help me find a replacement synth... or the original thing. I'm ready to pay. - by SynthWizard - 10-28-2022, 05:23 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Mastering The Mix CARBON Q: A Connected ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Baby Audio HyperWarp: Create Glitched-Up...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Mixing on Headphones: Does It Actually M...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Against the Grain: Best Granular Synths ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:35 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 11
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7