Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Who is Roland Cloud made for?
Staff
#1
0
0
Who is Roland Cloud made for?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>In your opinion, who is Roland Cloud made for? I'm doing the trial period and I like it, but I prefer hardware for live, and I only have a System-1. I'm wondering if I'm preset-hunting.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/radelahunt"> /u/radelahunt </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/dan6t7/who_is_roland_cloud_made_for/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/dan6t7/who_is_roland_cloud_made_for/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Who is Roland Cloud made for? - by SynthWizard - 09-28-2019, 09:33 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Ambient Machines: 5 Synths and Devices f...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Trilling Synth DARP - Dreamy Dual Arpegg...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:55 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Squier Savings for Starters: Deals of th...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 12
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 01:57 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 13
PWM Preferences!
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 11:49 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
In-browser video synthesizer (work in pr...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 10:31 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 15
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:20 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 21
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 19