Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna post a rack picture.
Staff
#1
0
0
I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna post a rack picture.

submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/LittleRedTape"> /u/LittleRedTape </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://i.redd.it/zkwrj4rkqsu91.jpg">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/y88keq/im_gonna_do_it_im_gonna_post_a_rack_picture/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna post a rack picture. - by SynthWizard - 10-20-2022, 11:06 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
music2me: Online Music School with Live ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Boss launch the EX-4 Effects Expander
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Native Instruments update Maschine
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 03:37 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5