Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
USB multitrack mixer recommendations (more info in post)
Staff
#1
0
0
USB multitrack mixer recommendations (more info in post)

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi hivemind. I'm looking for some recommendations on a new mixer. Below is what I'm ideally looking for in the mixer:<br/> 1. usb multitrack (at least 4 out would be great, more obviously would be better)<br/> 2. mostly stereo inputs, 4 sets minimum but definitely be happier with at least 6 stereo inputs.<br/> 3. an fx send loop, also stereo if that's a thing<br/> 4. I don't need onboard effects<br/> 5. track mute buttons might be nice, but I can do that from my new KSP so not a requirement<br/> 6. I don't have a set budget, but I'm just a hobbyist not trying to make professional sounding music, so the cheaper the better (my currency is AUD). Please don't recommend pro level gear.</p> <p>Thanks for any recommendations! I'm just trying to gauge what is out there beyond what the usual suspects of Australian music sellers sell. I'm about to sell my old mixer (berhinger 1002fx) and will need to organise a replacement asap.</p> <p><em>edit</em> I do realise that I might be asking a lot from a non-professional mixer. I don't really do anything with a daw other than record, and I'm really just looking to record my performances with a bit of multitrack separation so I can work on them later (slice and sample, or mix and master) if the mood takes me.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/ibleedsynth"> /u/ibleedsynth </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/y7pnii/usb_multitrack_mixer_recommendations_more_info_in/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/y7pnii/usb_multitrack_mixer_recommendations_more_info_in/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
USB multitrack mixer recommendations (more info in post) - by SynthWizard - 10-19-2022, 02:02 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Arturia’s AstroLab Family Receives 2.0 U...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
UDO Audio DMNO ON: How Many Knobs Would ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:39 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0