Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I host a live music based radio show and I'm always looking for artists.
Staff
#1
0
0
I host a live music based radio show and I'm always looking for artists.

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I host a program called From The Basement on KRBX Radioboise.org. Both online and broadcast. We were just a live in studio show but the pandemic forced us to stretch out. </p> <p>We used this as an opportunity to seek out acts from around the world. It worked! We've had acts from literally all over the globe. </p> <p>Now that we are back to hosting live acts, we've dedicated part of the program to acts that send us sets. </p> <p>I'd love to have any of you submit 25 min sets that at least have a live, one of a kind feel. We've had a few electronic acts and I want more. </p> <p>For an idea of what we do go to SoundCloud.com &gt; Radio Boise &gt; and click the From The Basement playlist. </p> <p>You can also find videos on our YouTube channel. </p> <p>Dm me for an email address if you're interested!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/fastermouse"> /u/fastermouse </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/xzd5f8/i_host_a_live_music_based_radio_show_and_im/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/xzd5f8/i_host_a_live_music_based_radio_show_and_im/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I host a live music based radio show and I'm always looking for artists. - by SynthWizard - 10-09-2022, 10:54 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Asyx Andromeda A6 Plugin Audio Demo (Sne...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
PLICATA Is A Patchable Microtonal Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9