Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Noob question about Korg Volca Bass
Staff
#1
0
0
Noob question about Korg Volca Bass

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey guys, I'm looking for an affordable synth bass and after some research I found the Korg Volca Bass which seems to fit my needs (at least in terms of price). I'm looking for a similar bass sound to the one in this video (<a href="https://youtu.be/PmC9FsfUzy0">https://youtu.be/PmC9FsfUzy0</a> MINUTE 16:20) - I think the bass player is using a Moog Minitaur (it's kinda expensive for me). I know the sound of the Volca Bass won't be the exact same but will it at least be appropriate to the kind of sound I would like to reach or am I completely off track? Thank you in advance to everyone will answer me!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/simo261"> /u/simo261 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/xwhi2t/noob_question_about_korg_volca_bass/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/xwhi2t/noob_question_about_korg_volca_bass/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Noob question about Korg Volca Bass - by SynthWizard - 10-05-2022, 06:20 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
MPC2000 Mods by vubeatz: Unlocking Hidde...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Overtonium, Ultiverb, ENS-86: Free Plugi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 12:36 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:41 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10