Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm looking to fill up the last spaces in my set up, should I go complex or effects?
Staff
#1
0
0
I'm looking to fill up the last spaces in my set up, should I go complex or effects?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hello, <a href="/r/modular">r/modular</a></p> <p>I was hoping to get some feedback on what modules to look at next to fill my case. </p> <p>I like to make melodies by quantizing LFOs and triggering notes with the Alan turing machine and S&amp;H, so I was thinking of maybe getting a more robust quantizer. Any suggestions in that vein would greatly appreciated. </p> <p>Also, I want at least one more module for modulations, preferably something with several outputs. </p> <p>I might want something complex like the Intellijel Metropolis. Are there any other modules comparable to this? </p> <p>I'm also in need of some basic effects, reverb and delay mostly, but I'm open to suggestions. </p> <p>----------------</p> <p><a href="https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1368548">https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1368548</a></p> <p>Here is my current setup. </p> <p>Pamela's New workout</p> <p>Buffered Mult</p> <p>Alan Turing Machine</p> <p>Quadrax </p> <p>Tip Top Mix MISO</p> <p>Quad VCA </p> <p>Sequential Switch </p> <p>Dual S&amp;H</p> <p>Pico Quant</p> <p>Lifeforms Oscilator B</p> <p>Wasp Filter</p> <p>Mother 32</p> <p>Noise Random/S&amp;H</p> <p>Maths</p> <p>Pittsburgh Low Pass Gate</p> <p>Comb Filter</p> <p>Quad VCA</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/TheChumOfChance"> /u/TheChumOfChance </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/xtbgwj/im_looking_to_fill_up_the_last_spaces_in_my_set/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/xtbgwj/im_looking_to_fill_up_the_last_spaces_in_my_set/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm looking to fill up the last spaces in my set up, should I go complex or effects? - by SynthWizard - 10-02-2022, 07:25 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Shure’s MV6 gets Gen 2 upgrade
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
iFi audio reveal the GR2 MT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
MOTU Digital Performer 12 now available
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:12 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 05:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3