Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is the M8 really that awesome?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is the M8 really that awesome?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Ok guys hear me out, I really need your help. I've been trying to buy a sampler for a long time and I was completely sold by the Digitakt. I'm from Latinamerica so I don't have neither a lot of money nor easy access to all that kind of devices. (Seriously, a lot of companies don't even ship to here). So when I had saved like half of the money to get the Digitakt, the M8 entered the equation, and it blew my mind. Not only does it get almost 100% good reviews but it also checks every box on my list. I mostly do Hip Hop and Trip Hop but I also like IDM and that kind of stuff. One thing that keeps me from choosing the M8 is that I feel the workflow must be a little clumsier that on the Digitakt. So, in your opinion, should I go with the M8 or keep saving for the Digitakt? Thank you all in advance.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/EveryAddress5232"> /u/EveryAddress5232 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/xowuem/is_the_m8_really_that_awesome/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/xowuem/is_the_m8_really_that_awesome/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Is the M8 really that awesome? - by SynthWizard - 09-27-2022, 02:35 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Behringer Jam and Jam Play: Kick Out the...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Jean-Michel Jarre Announces 50th Anniver...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:41 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Soniccouture reveal Scanner: Library
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
EVE Audio partner with Arturia
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
ATOV FaderPunk: Now Available at Thomann
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
5 of the Best Analog Polysynths: Tones S...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Analogue Solutions ship second Filtopia ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
ADAM Audio introduce the Sub8 PRO & Sub1...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 06:17 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4