Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Novation Summit owners, any regrets?
Staff
#1
0
0
Novation Summit owners, any regrets?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I've been researching my first poly-synth purchase. And between the Hydrasynth, Polybrute, and Summit, I'm leaning more towards the summit. I'm really interested in the 16-voice polyphony, bitimbral voices, and the amazing lush sounds that I've heard through demos and videos. I'll be able to demo a unit in the next few weeks, and if all goes well, I plan to take the plunge. </p> <p>I'm curious from anyone who's owned the Summit, if they're any regrets that you felt could have been mitigated from a different polysynth?</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Massive-Fennel-4730"> /u/Massive-Fennel-4730 </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/xos1yg/novation_summit_owners_any_regrets/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/xos1yg/novation_summit_owners_any_regrets/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Novation Summit owners, any regrets? - by SynthWizard - 09-27-2022, 02:35 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:23 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Plugins You Actually Need For Mixing
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Cherry Audio release Pentaphonic
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Cherry Audio Revives Rare Gleeman Pentap...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Suzanne Ciani On Buchla Instruments & Mo...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 08:04 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 10
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:10 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7