Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Is there a way to add synth type controls to a digital piano?
Staff
#1
0
0
Is there a way to add synth type controls to a digital piano?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>I have a P-121 Yamaha piano. I can play VSTs on it by hooking it up to my laptop by USB, and through that mess about playing electro type music.</p> <p>I'm missing the cool knobs and sliders that I could use to add reverb and w.e. other effects to my playing, though.</p> <p>Is there anything I can buy and connect to my keyboard to alter the sound like that? Had a stereo amp but it only did reverb and &quot;chorus&quot;, and the altered sound only came out of it, rather than out of my keyboard/laptop.</p> <p>I have various ports on the keyboard, including USB and line out.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/MrQualtrough"> /u/MrQualtrough </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/xncncu/is_there_a_way_to_add_synth_type_controls_to_a/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/xncncu/is_there_a_way_to_add_synth_type_controls_to_a/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Is there a way to add synth type controls to a digital piano? - by SynthWizard - 09-25-2022, 01:35 AM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Polysynth With A Vocoder : Gazillion Ind...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 10:40 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 09:52 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 4
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Scaler Music introduce Scaler EQ Pro
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 3