Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do I make this pitch bend app work?
Staff
#1
0
0
How do I make this pitch bend app work?

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey. Newbie here asking for advice.</p> <p>I have a Casio CT-S1 keyboard that can also act as midi controller. I would love to be able to use it occasionally to recreate some guitar solos. To add to the challenge, it doesn't have a pitch wheel.</p> <p>Does anyone have good tips to make this work? Ideally in Android or IOS. I understand I need some sort of app with guitar sounds, something like Garageband, but it looks like it wouldn't solve the pitch bend need.</p> <p>I have found this app (<a href="https://voltimusic.com/pitch.html">https://voltimusic.com/pitch.html</a>) that seems to control pitch bending, but not sure if I would then need another DAW other than Garageband that allows to map this app to the right midi channel to control the bending while the keyboard inputs the rest. </p> <p>Welcoming thoughts about this or any other solution!</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Shoubalou"> /u/Shoubalou </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/xlxq0y/how_do_i_make_this_pitch_bend_app_work/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/xlxq0y/how_do_i_make_this_pitch_bend_app_work/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
How do I make this pitch bend app work? - by SynthWizard - 09-23-2022, 12:27 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Fender Bonamassa Tone Master ’59 Twin: A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
ADAM Audio Sub10 PRO and Sub8 PRO: 2 New...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Teenage Engineering Wants to Stop Making...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Infrasonic: The Cutting Sessions
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
The Asura from Animal Factory Amps
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 11:31 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2