Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Yamaha Cs beginner
Staff
#1
0
0
Yamaha Cs beginner

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hey - am UK based here. Used to play the piano a lot as a teenager and would compose songs. Lost interest ever since but now having a midlife crisis and wanting to return to this hut with synths.</p> <p>Reading lots of posts on this sub. Have nearly decided to get a Yamaha reface Cs, mostly I want polyphony and the size seems right for me. If I buy this, and use some kind of free DAW (which I've not resrsvhed yet) , that is all the equipment I need to record songs? I'm sure this is a stupid question but from the start I just want to know i have everything in front of me I need right at the start, then take it from there.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/fogsucker"> /u/fogsucker </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/xhev1p/yamaha_cs_beginner/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/xhev1p/yamaha_cs_beginner/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Yamaha Cs beginner - by SynthWizard - 09-18-2022, 04:08 PM
Massage Medial Sunnyvale Ca - by labedroomLaupt - 09-18-2022, 10:35 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 09:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
fedDSP release quadCHO
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
IK Multimedia Tonex 2 Player now availab...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
The Modular Synthesizers Of Don Buchla
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 9
Miltone 4EXP (Oberheim Four Voice Clone)...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
Asyx Andromeda A6 Plugin Audio Demo (Sne...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 6
PLICATA Is A Patchable Microtonal Synth ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Unofficial Mods For Elektron Digitakt Ad...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 07:56 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 7
Austrian Audio introduce the OC616
Last Post: SynthWizard
Yesterday 06:44 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 8