Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Keystep -seq and arp not working w/soft or hardware synths
Staff
#1
0
0
Keystep -seq and arp not working w/soft or hardware synths

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>Hi. My keystep is upgraded to the latest firmware and the dipswitches are set to internal. I have factory reset it by holding down the octave buttons and plugging it in. </p> <p>In either SEQ or Arp mode, the play/pause button just blinks. </p> <p>I seem to be able to record a sequence but not play it. Arp does nothing, the tap button doesn't turn red like i've seen in videos. I can play single notes/chords just fine through Midi over USB or Midi over 5 pin. </p> <p>Does anyone have any ideas? Something in Midi control center? As far as I can remember, arp/seq hasn't ever worked but I wasn't concerned because I assumed I was just doing something wrong. Thanks.</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/Time_Reverses"> /u/Time_Reverses </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/x5vq4r/keystep_seq_and_arp_not_working_wsoft_or_hardware/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/synthesizers/comments/x5vq4r/keystep_seq_and_arp_not_working_wsoft_or_hardware/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Keystep -seq and arp not working w/soft or hardware synths - by SynthWizard - 09-04-2022, 05:16 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Raspel: Free plug-in from Kreuzberg Audi...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
LinnStrument limited-time offer
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Mike Beigel: 1947–2026
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Baby Audio announce HyperWarp
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
EastWest to introduce Hollywood Scoring ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Arturia update the AstroLab
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
WaveMachine Labs Drumagog 6 arrives
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 08:11 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
UVI Falcon 2027 Flies The Nest with More...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5
Melbourne Instruments ROTO-CONTROL: 60+ ...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 07:06 AM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 5