Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tips for kick drums//playing live
Staff
#1
0
0
Tips for kick drums//playing live

<!-- SC_OFF --><div class="md"><p>So I finally got enough modules to jam out live and have a nice sequence going with Kick, bass, percussion,synths etc. </p> <p>However I noticed that adding sounds can bury the kick drum rather quickly. </p> <p>How should I deal with this?</p> <p>Ideally things would be sidechained to the kick so the kick has space in the mix but I’m not aware of how to do this in the modular world</p> <p>How do people deal with this when playing live? </p> <p>I know I can multi track record my song, record the kick by itself, and go from there but I would like to know what to do when playing live or recording my sets</p> <p>Cheers</p> </div><!-- SC_ON --> submitted by <a href="https://www.reddit.com/user/cavemanfriend"> /u/cavemanfriend </a> <br/> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/d95yhz/tips_for_kick_drumsplaying_live/">[link]</a></span> <span><a href="https://www.reddit.com/r/modular/comments/d95yhz/tips_for_kick_drumsplaying_live/">[comments]</a></span>
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Tips for kick drums//playing live - by SynthWizard - 09-26-2019, 04:02 PM

Forum Jump:

[-]
Private Messages
Please login or register to use this functionality.

[-]
Who's Online
There are currently no members online.

[-]
Latest Threads
Roland update Zenology GX for iPad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 2
Volt Gen 2 & Volt Max interfaces from Un...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Novation launch the FLpad
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Phoenix from Spitfire Audio & BT
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sonuscore The Pulse: Synth Wave & Epic A...
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Strymon launch the La Brea
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Sync Audio release MegaMorph
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:42 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0
Wes Audio unveil the ngOmniBox
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 1
Zynaptiq introduce Loud & Wide
Last Post: SynthWizard
Today 04:08 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 0